- Packages are non-refundable.
- Student Intake, Policy and Waiver Forms must be filled out prior to beginning lessons.
- Missed lessons may be rescheduled or forfeit, but packages will not be extended to account for missed lessons (extenuating circumstances will be considered).
- If one partner in a duet must cancel, the duo may mutually reschedule or one may come and the other forfeit.
- Weather cancellations may be determined by the client. If a cancellation takes place, the cancellation policy described above applies.
- Any studio closures/statutory holidays will extend a package accordingly.
- We are happy to not charge late cancellation fees, however please give as much notice as possible so the time slot may be used by others. We reserve the right to change this policy on a case by case basis if need be.
- Plan in advance and be on time for lessons.
- Please be courteous; turn off cell-phones, keep scented products to a minimum and be mindful of jewelry and zippers on the upholstered apparatus.
- For safety purposes, no gum or hard candy while working out.
- Masks should be worn in the waiting room but may be removed during the lesson if preferable.
- At this time, we are only taking COVID vaccinated participants.
Updated August 16, 2022