- Payments are non-refundable, and are due no later than the first lesson of the package.
- Time slots being reserved by new clients must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- All forms (4) must be filled out prior to beginning lessons. Forms may be found here, or by using the navigation menu.
- Missed lessons may be rescheduled or forfeit, but packages will not be extended to account for missed lessons (extenuating circumstances will be considered).
- No-show appointments are NOT eligible for a make up.
- Weather cancellations may be determined by the client. If a cancellation takes place, the cancellation policy described above applies.
- Any studio closures/statutory holidays will extend a package accordingly.
- We are happy to not charge late cancellation fees, however please give as much notice as possible so the time slot may be used by others. We reserve the right to change this policy on a case by case basis if need be.
- Plan in advance and be on time for lessons.
- Keep scented products to a minimum and be mindful of jewelry and zippers on the upholstered apparatus.
- No gum or hard candy while working out.
- At this time, we are only taking COVID vaccinated participants.
Updated January 3, 2024